What We Offer
The McLennan Small Business Development Center offers a full range of information and services for small businesses and entrepreneurs of all types, across all stages of business.
Whether you're a Main Street merchant, home-based business or maker - startup or an established company - we'll work to find the best solution for you.
We will support you with timely and relevant assistance and by connecting you to the right resources, at the right time, at every step of your business venture.
Types Of Assistance
• Business startup: learn how to turn your passion and business idea into a sustainable business with lean startup and customer discovery techniques
• Market research: identify, research and understand your current and potential markets, including customer needs, market potential, and industry conditions
• Growth strategy: manage startup risk with continuous, validated learning; build your business through prioritized, actionable steps
• Financial management: control costs, improve cash flow and increase profitability
• Finding new markets: tap into new markets through product or service innovation, government procurement, exporting or leveraging the online channel
• Access to expansion capital: get help with determining your capital needs and identifying funding and financing options